Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>Recommendation of any golf sites like our c-bid site
Tuxguy 06:15 PM 06-20-2010
So the wifey got me golfing lessons for fathers day. Now all I need is, well, everything to golf. Are there any sites out there that you guys could point me to. I am looking for the c-bid of golf!
[Reply]
14holestogie 06:19 PM 06-20-2010
FleaBay can be your friend. I've spent thousands on equipment through them, all good experiences and great prices.

Rock Bottom Golf is another site for close-out merchandise at decent prices.
[Reply]
AD720 06:25 PM 06-20-2010
Do you have a Golf Galaxy near you? I've gotten some really killer deals on trade-in clubs there.
[Reply]
Tuxguy 06:39 PM 06-20-2010
Originally Posted by AD720:
Do you have a Golf Galaxy near you? I've gotten some really killer deals on trade-in clubs there.
Yes there is a golf galaxy on the other side of the city. I will check it out.
[Reply]
Pistol 06:52 PM 06-20-2010
Originally Posted by AD720:
Yup, this or the bay, I also buy all of my balls at this site. www. we-got-your-balls.com/ There's no sense in spending a fortune on golf balls. Welcome to your next obsession!
[Reply]
Mr.Maduro 06:55 PM 06-20-2010
PM sent.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
s15driftking 07:22 PM 06-20-2010
its not an auction site... but try www.rockbottomgolf.com
[Reply]
Kreth 07:33 PM 06-20-2010
Be careful on the Bay, lots of counterfeits, especially the hot new clubs.
gppgolf.com
3balls.com
golfwrx.com has a very active BST. I picked up an Odyssey putter last year for about half-price, like new.
rockbottomgolf.com is great, never had a problem with any purchase through them.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Eleven 08:21 PM 06-20-2010
/tag for the info!
[Reply]
Tuxguy 04:36 PM 06-22-2010
i like the rockbottom site any others?
[Reply]
GreekGodX 06:26 PM 06-22-2010
Originally Posted by Kreth:
Be careful on the Bay, lots of counterfeits, especially the hot new clubs.
gppgolf.com
3balls.com
golfwrx.com has a very active BST. I picked up an Odyssey putter last year for about half-price, like new.
rockbottomgolf.com is great, never had a problem with any purchase through them.
Posted via Mobile Device
I got taken for $500 on some counterfeit irons about 4 years ago :-) I refuse to use ebay. Also be careful getting used clubs from places that take trade ins. Could have some counterfeits floating in there. I know this because they absolutely do not check the club for authenticity.

golfsmith.com
tgw.com
Here in Michigan there is always a golf show in March that has great pricing. I'd try google-ing "your area + golf show" see if one comes up. Rockbottom.com is a vendor there every year so I'd imagine they have it in other states.
[Reply]
Tuxguy 06:50 PM 06-23-2010
How would one check to see if they are counterfeit or not?
[Reply]
Kreth 07:07 PM 06-23-2010
Originally Posted by Tuxguy:
How would one check to see if they are counterfeit or not?
You'd have to check the serials with the manufacturer. Reputable Ebay sellers should have no problems giving you the numbers to check.
BTW, several of the vendors mentioned in this thread have Ebay stores as well.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Tuxguy 07:50 PM 06-23-2010
thanks
[Reply]
Kreth 08:22 PM 06-23-2010
Originally Posted by Tuxguy:
thanks
You're welcome. Hope you find some good deals. :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Up