Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
General Discussion>Wallet or Money Clip?
ucla695 01:25 PM 11-22-2011
I carry a money clip and a card case. It has slots for two credit cards on each side and a slot in the middle.
[Reply]
Stephen 01:26 PM 11-22-2011
Used a money clip for years now. Couldn't even imagine going back to a wallet.
[Reply]
Jasonw560 01:39 PM 11-22-2011
Originally Posted by T.G:
I carry all my cash, cards and IDs in the crack of my ass.

Kind of hard to get a date, but I've had three muggers tell me "eh forget about it.", four dancers at the bar give me my tips back (free show! woot!) and I even got out of one speeding ticket.
I don't want to know where you put your keys.
[Reply]
Jasonw560 01:40 PM 11-22-2011
Originally Posted by Wanger:
Several years ago, a chiropractor told me it's a bad idea to keep your wallet in your back pocket...throws off the alignment of the spine. It makes sense, and is spot on, imo, so I keep mine in a front pocket now.
Not to mention it wreaks havoc on your sciatic nerve.
[Reply]
Bill86 01:42 PM 11-22-2011
I use one of those money clip + wallet deals. It's got the clip, drivers license part and 5 credit card slots.
[Reply]
Volusianator 01:45 PM 11-22-2011
Originally Posted by Wanger:
Several years ago, a chiropractor told me it's a bad idea to keep your wallet in your back pocket...throws off the alignment of the spine. It makes sense, and is spot on, imo, so I keep mine in a front pocket now.
:-)

And I just use that emoticon as you're a Vikings fan! :-)
[Reply]
Buckeye Jack 02:19 PM 11-22-2011
I carry a front pocket wallet with no money clip. There are 4 card holders, 2 on each side, each will hold 2 cards perfectly fine. So 8 cards (I currently have 7 though), and the two sides are sewn together making a pocket in the middle where I put single fold cash.

I keep all my membership cards in my iPhone now, so I was able to get rid of a lot.
[Reply]
md4958 03:28 PM 11-22-2011
Mobster style, just a wad of cash in the back pocket.
[Reply]
Wanger 07:14 AM 11-23-2011
Originally Posted by Volusianator:
:-)

And I just use that emoticon as you're a Vikings fan! :-)
Gee, thanks Wade. LOL At least I'm not a delusional one. I KNOW that they actually suck, and it's not just because of back luck. :-)

Originally Posted by Jasonw560:
Not to mention it wreaks havoc on your sciatic nerve.
That's exactly the point. I had a herniated disc when I was 20, and have been in and out of chiros since (no surgery, thankfully). Poor alignment of the spine will cause and exacerbate nerve issues.

Plus, by carrying it in my front pocket, it's less likely to get picked.
[Reply]
N2 GOLD 10:59 AM 11-23-2011
I roll with a clip... :-)
[Reply]
LostAbbott 11:08 AM 11-23-2011
Money clip.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Havanaaddict 12:02 PM 11-23-2011
Money Clip with a few CC in the middle of the cash....
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 06:36 AM 11-18-2013
Thread revival!
It took me a long time to figure out what worked for me. I carry in my front pocket but do not like money clips. Finally figured out a format that works for me. 3 card slots and a pocket for folded bills. Has about 6-7 cards and a few business cards. Everything I need.
[Reply]
chaase321 07:06 AM 11-18-2013
Originally Posted by Blak Smyth:
Thread revival!
It took me a long time to figure out what worked for me. I carry in my front pocket but do not like money clips. Finally figured out a format that works for me. 3 card slots and a pocket for folded bills. Has about 6-7 cards and a few business cards. Everything I need.
Love it Shane! That would be the way for me to go rather than a clip
[Reply]
Heavy_d 08:56 AM 11-18-2013
Used to carry a money clip, but when I started a new job this past January, they had mandatory direct deposit so since then I've forgotten what actual cash looks like, so now it's a slim front pocket wallet for the license and debit card.
[Reply]
hazydat620 09:23 AM 11-18-2013
This is the one I currently use, but in black and a couple of years old, so it doesn't have the mesh. I love it.
http://www.duluthtrading.com/store/p...ended_products
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up